Please attach the following supporting documentation to indicate how the team meets the criteria for this award:
1. List showing all team/group members, their positions and name and date of any required training taken. (If no training exists for a specific position, then simply indicate that next to his/her name).
2. Specific examples of how the team supported the GSLE Outcomes indicated in the nomination.
3. List of Service Unit's /Areas' goals and/or plan of work.
4. Documentation that shows that the Service Unit's/Areas' goals were met (results of girl surveys to show outcomes met, membership growth, leader/troop retention, how many community contacts were made, Friends and Family gifts, etc.).
5. Description of how the team's outstanding service has significantly contributed to meeting one or more of the council's mission-delivery goals in a way that made a measurable impact. Should include specific examples of improvements or objectives me. (i.e., increased membership by a specific amount, increased program participation by a specific amount).
6. Data reflecting the diversity of the community you serve. )This data is available through your Membership Manager with advance request.)
7. Data reflecting the diversity of your Service Team.
8. Description of how this team actively recognized, understood, and practiced the values of inclusive behavior.
9. Endorsement Letter by Membership Manager attesting that each team member is in good standing, that they have reviewed the position descriptions, and that each team member has met all the requirements and expectations outlined therein.