Please attach the following supporting documentation to indicate how the team meets the criteria for this award:
1. List showing all team/group members, their positions and name and date of any required training taken. (If no training exists for a specific position, then simply indicate that next to his/her name).
2. Position descriptions of all team members or if no formal position descriptions exist, the staff support person provides a statement describing the expectations of the team member's position.
3. Specific examples of how the team supported the GSLE Outcomes indicated in the nomination.
4. Statement from staff support person listing the team goals that were identified prior to the start of term of service. The staff support person must be from the same functional area as the team (membership manager, volunteer management staff, fund development staff, product sales staff, etc.). Examples of team goals could include: membership and retention goals, group's funding goals, program planning team's girl participation goals.
5. Documentation that shows that the team goals listed (see above) were met (results of girl surveys to show outcomes met, membership growth, leader/troop retention, now many community contacts were made, Friends and Family actuals, etc.).
6. Description of how the team's outstanding service has significantly contributed to meeting one or more of the council's mission-delivery goals in a way that made a measurable impact. (Should include specific examples of improvements or objectives met; i.e., increased membership by a specific amount, increased program participation by a specific amount).
7. Data reflecting the diversity of the community you serve. This data is available from Personify through your staff support person with advance request.
8. Data reflecting the diversity of your team members.
9. Description of how this team actively recognized, understood, and practiced the values of inclusive behavior.
10. Endorsement Letter by support staff member attesting that each team member is in good standing, that they have reviewed the position descriptions, and that each team member has met all the requirements and expectations outlined therein.